DRAWING FROM CONCEALMENT COURSE I
Too many people carrying their firearms simply do not know how to draw, period. We see it everyday in our facility and while we understand the importance of carrying a firearm in defense of yourself and your family your ability to draw is of equal importance!
This course will ensure you learn the PROPER methods of drawing from concealment in various positions and platforms.
COURSE REQUIREMENT TO ATTEND:
All students whom attend should have received some level of pistol training prior to this course. This course is catered to Concealed Carry Holders however we welcome all those interested to attend, too much training is NOT a real thing!
Student's should bring the pistol they are currently carrying or plan on carrying unloaded and in a case the night of the class. Your firearm will be checked upon entrance into the classroom and please note student's should not bring any LIVE AMMUNITION into the classroom with their firearm. You should also bring your Inside the Waistband holster you plan on using to draw from as well. If you have any questions as to what the best IWB holster's are please call our office at (773)844-4563 and one of our instructors will provide guidance in your purchase!
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- INTRO TO CONCEALMENT HOLSTERS
- BODY POSITIONS FOR CARRYING & HOW TO DEVELOP PROPER MUSCLE MEMORY
- INTRO TO 4/5 STROKE DRAW FROM CONCEALMENT
- TIME DRAWING DRILLS FROM CONCEALMENT
- INTRO TO DRAWING FROM A SITTING POSITION (IE DRIVING A VEHICLE)
- TIMES DRAWING DRILLS FROM CONCEALMENT
- BELT SELECTION & INTRO TO COMPETITION GEAR